Hellsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

< .::CLAN HELLSING::.>

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
HELLSING NEVER DIE,,,,,; RE-ENCUENTRO 2021.
Latest topics
» Dibujos
My profile Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 13:46 by AkiraHyuga

» feliz cumpleaños mi amor! (crimsonninja )
My profile Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013 - 8:10 by Vanille

» avys o trabajos en ps
My profile Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb 2013 - 0:37 by Bad_gxix

My profile Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013 - 10:25 by itachisempai

» Cartita a Santa
My profile Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012 - 15:46 by Zeam

» Making myself one with Hellsing
My profile Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012 - 12:06 by Zeam

» Greetings from Forbidden Spirits
My profile Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012 - 17:27 by Misfits

» Por que nadie entra al chat?
My profile Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012 - 13:51 by cerazy

» avy peticion
My profile Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012 - 17:42 by Zeam

My profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ele_Azuma
Novatos
Novatos
Ele_Azuma

Cantidad de envíos : 195

EXPEDIENTE
Titulos Especiales
: Shichibukai
EQUIPO
: Veterans of hellsing
Titulos
:

My profile Empty
PostSubject: My profile   My profile Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 14:22

Una vez registrado para editar tu perfil tendra que seleccionar la opcion de "perfil"

dentro de esta opcion encontraras las opciones de:

Informacion: aqui encontrarar tu informacion personal como nombre de usuario, e-mail, cambiar contraseña, sexo,
edad fecha de nacimiento etc etc.

Preferencias: puedes configurar tu cuenta como mejor te guste, desde recibir un mensaje cada vez que haya un post
nuevo, cambiar el idioma, cambiar zona horaria ajustar horar y mucha cosas mas.

firmas: aqui puedes editar tu firma o subir una firma que ya tengas y utilizarla para firmar tus post al final
de ellos.

Avatar: aqui puedes elegir un avatar de la galeria o bien subir uno ya personalizado para mostrar en tu perfil

Amigos e Ignorados: aqui puedes agregar amigos o bien puedes ignorar a algun miembro (Los ignorados son los
miembros cuyos mensajes serán completamente invisibles y de los cuales no recibirás más mensajes privados.
No puedes ignorar a los moderadores o a los administradores.)

Temas Supervisados: aqui puedes dar seguimiento a los temas que sean de tu interes si seleccionas algun tema
se tenviara un mensaje a travez de e-mail para avisarte de los nuevos post.

BY Ele Azuma

Once registered, to publish your profile you will have to select the option "perfil".

Within this option you will find the opcions of:

Information: here you will find your personal information like user name, email, to change password, sex, age, date of birth, etc.

Preferences: you can form your account as better you like, from receiving a message whenever there is a new post, to change the language, changing hour zone, to fit hour and another stuff.

Signatures: here you can publish your signature or upload a signature that already you have and use it to sign your posts at the end of them.

Avatar: here you can choose a avatar of the gallery or to upload one customized to show it in your profile.

Friends and ignored people: here you can add friends or you can ignore to some members (the ignored ones are the members whose messages will be completely invisible and from which you will not receive more private messages.
You cannot ignore to the moderators or the administrators).

BY Piral
Back to top Go down
https://hellsing-hebi.forosactivos.net

My profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellsing :: Rules and Help-
Jump to: